1 of 1 Ultimate Auction for "Bitcoin Psycho" NFT
Auction Start: Friday, July 2nd at 12 PM PT
Auction End: Friday, July 9th at 12 PM PT (as may be extended)
What's included in the auction? This auction contains the one and only edition of "Bitcoin Psycho" from the American Psycho Dorsia Collection.
1 of 1
- BONUS: The winner of this auction will receive a video print of this NFT animation in an Infinite Objects digital picture frame shipped to their home.
- This will be an English style, proof-of-funds auction with the highest bidder winning the collection.
- All bids will be denominated in USD.
- A bid in the final 1 hour of the auction will extend the auction deadline by 5 minutes.
- You can place a bid with your credit card, Curio account balance, or ETH in your wallet that you have connected to the platform.
- When bidding with cryptocurrency, you will be allowed to bid up to the USD equivalent of the amount of funds you have in your wallet.
- When bidding with a credit card, a hold of 10% of your bid amount will be placed on your credit card. You will only be charged if you place the winning bid.
- Placing a new bid will automatically cancel any previous bid you have placed.
- The winner of the auction will be contacted by Curio to complete the NFT transfer process.
ABOUT AMERICAN PSYCHO
American Psycho is a 2000 American satirical slasher film co-written and directed by Mary Harron, based on Bret Easton Ellis's 1991 novel of the same name. It stars Christian Bale, Willem Dafoe, Jared Leto, Josh Lucas, Chloë Sevigny, Samantha Mathis, Cara Seymour, Justin Theroux, Guinevere Turner, Reg E. Cathey and Reese Witherspoon.
Set in the 1980s, the film focuses on the actions of Patrick Bateman, the self-proclaimed "American psycho" of the title. While at first glance Bateman is a yuppie New York City investment banker, he is gradually revealed to be living a gruesome second life as a serial killer preying on prostitutes, work colleagues, and finally random members of the public.
AMERICAN PSYCHO © 2021 Edward R. Pressman Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.